Monday, January 10, 2011 | By: Meety

Pure



You set me ablaze.. without a warning... .
and I feel myself burning..
burning with passion..burning in love...

N that feeling!!..Oh that special feeling…
a feeling beyond comfort.. a feeling beyond pain
a feeling…so wonderful, elite and pure

for along with it burnt my feelings of hatred,
vengeance and envy…. and all such
heinous feelings residing in me

I burnt bright like the glowing sun..
and I feared so much if I would burn you out...
but this feeling Oh! this wonderful feeling

which reduced me to ash…from which
I rose… like the phoenix…..
So divine… so virgin

For I've been touched...
by a touch so pure.. so healing..
a touch that finally purified me

13 Thought(s):

athresh said...

ente AMMO!!! din expect this much from you siggy dear!! you really seem to be on fire!!!

Ugri said...

OMG dhi!!!
Whatever feeling made you write this is very strong.. keep going!

Divya said...

Wow! Very nice! I dont think you got possessed, you have it in you to write such stuff! Keep writing!

Bablu Dutt said...

Wah ustaad wah!!!

Meety said...

Thank you all!!! But I really dunno where that came from.. but yeah ther was something.. that made me write like that :-)

Anil Sawan said...

wohooo!! nw thts like my frnd :) good one swts!

Varun said...

Good one Sigma.. :)

Meety said...

@Anil : Thank you!!! >:D<
@Varun : Thanks buddy :-)

Insignia said...

:-o :-o

Wonderful! Excellent. This is so passionate and strong. you should try more of these :)

erer said...

that was so intense!!! brilliant!!!

keep writing...

thanks for coming by my blog :)

Meety said...

@Insignia : Thanks dear..
@WarmSunshine : Thank you soo much and your blog is really amazing..

Shij said...

Nice one! Intense feeling expressed!! :)
Sud ve written a lil more longer... ;)
nice work!

Meety said...

Thanks Shij... longer?? short is much sweeter know??